Thursday, July 26, 2007

The Anti-Establishment Edwards

In this article their is a point made that presidential candidate John Edwards is not going to tow the company line. He is going to brave criticism and actually talk about the real issues. So what? Listen I have a deep place in my heart for those left out in this world. I think it was given to me by Christ and that is was something that Christ felt also. But I spend plenty of time as many of us do and as John Edwards is doing now talking about the poor and yet doing not much in action. We all talk a big talk except some of us do nothing.

So my real question is: Will you really do anything about it John Edwards? Do you really care so much that if you win the election you are going to change the face of poverty in America and in this world? We all talk but very few us are willing to move to make a chance. Let today be the day the change something small. John I hope that today and tomorrow is the day that you change something small and maybe work your way up to something big.

I haven't had a chance to read his book about ending poverty. If any one has let's hear the comments. I'd love to hear more about it.

No comments: